Bon Appetit Restaurant Careers
At Bon Appétit Restaurant, we are always looking for talented individuals to work with us. We are committed to fostering a positive working environment built upon respect, a commitment to excellence, and pride in our restaurant. Our goal is to provide a workplace where our employees have the opportunity to grow and learn from our team of chefs and managers.
If you are a self-starter who is detail oriented, committed to excellence, and passionate about food and service, please submit your resume via the online application form.
Current Job Openings
Responsible for providing pleasant, quick and efficient service to patrons. Take food and drink orders, deliver check promptly after meal and inform guests of payment procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Greets guests with eye contact and a smile within 60 seconds after their arrival at table (offer menu if needed).
• Offers specific beverages – alcohol and non-alcohol.
• Recites the featured items in ” sales language” to entice guests to purchase
• Offers specific menu items after probing for guest’s preferences.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques in alerting guest to
• Takes the guest order in sequence and repeats it back to them.
• Checks for timing requirements of orders and relays same to all concerned parties – Bar, Kitchen/ OM
• Delivers food promptly and correctly place it to guest who ordered it.
• Knows restaurants product – Food items, price ranges, and services.
• Probe for guest special needs such as condiments or any extras like napkins,
• Constantly monitor guests at his/her station to detect if further services are needed.
• Practices the “3 A’s (Acknowledge, Apologize, Act) regarding complaints or unhappy guests.
• Offers specific deserts and after dinner beverages, such as coffee, tea, brandy, or cordials.
• Prepares check promptly, verifies it’s accurate, informs the guest of payment procedures (leave it on the table or take it to the cashier.)
• Returns the correct change to the guests.
• Thank the guests for their visit, says goodbye, inviting them to return again.
• Keeps station and work areas neat, clean and Takes part in sharing team duties (side stand, etc.)
• Reports to station on or before time and participates in pre/post duty.
• Keeps management informed of any work related issues.
• Follows the appearance and dress code.
• Practices people skills by extending friendly service and cooperation to guests and fellow team.
• Demonstrates being a team player by volunteering to help fellow team members in the food service and pre-preparation stages of operation.
• Takes a turn to train and orient new staff. Helps new hires to become productive members of the team.
Must be able to Speak clearly and listen attentively to supervisors, employees, dining room staff and guests; stand and move about dining area and kitchen for periods over 8 hours. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds in weight. Must have good sense of smell, taste and touch to understand foods.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Recruiters please don’t contact this posting or employer about this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Unless all questions are completed, the application will not be reviewed for a potential job with us. Make sure to bring documents that establish your identity and employment authorization when coming for an interview.
YOU MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO USE THIS APPLICATION FORM. If you do not have a resume, please apply in person Monday through Thursday, 2- 4 pm at the Restaurant.