Bon Appetit Restaurant Careers
At Bon Appétit Restaurant, we are always looking for talented individuals to work with us. We are committed to fostering a positive working environment built upon respect, a commitment to excellence, and pride in our restaurant. Our goal is to provide a workplace where our employees have the opportunity to grow and learn from our team of chefs and managers.
If you are a self-starter who is detail oriented, committed to excellence, and passionate about food and service, please submit your resume via the online application form.
Current Job Openings
- Washes and stores all dishes, trays, eating utensils, cups, pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Maintains the dish machine and pot washing machine area in a sanitary and efficient manner
- Maintains/cleans walls and floors in kitchen.
- Maintains all refrigeration, storage spaces, walls, floors, utensils and equipment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player and willing to do additional tasks as assigned
The Bon Appetit Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
Unless all questions are completed, the application will not be reviewed for a potential job with us. Make sure to bring documents that establish your identity and employment authorization when coming for an interview.
YOU MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO USE THIS APPLICATION FORM. If you do not have a resume, please apply in person Monday through Thursday, 2- 4 pm at the Restaurant.