Bon Appetit Restaurant Careers
At Bon Appétit Restaurant, we are always looking for talented individuals to work with us. We are committed to fostering a positive working environment built upon respect, a commitment to excellence, and pride in our restaurant. Our goal is to provide a workplace where our employees have the opportunity to grow and learn from our team of chefs and managers.
If you are a self-starter who is detail oriented, committed to excellence, and passionate about food and service, please submit your resume via the online application form.
Current Job Openings
If you are seeking to grow your career in a well-established, highly respected restaurant.
We want to talk to you! Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
Pay will be based on experience.
- Real opportunity for advancement
- Vacation/Personal Time off
- Health and Dental Insurance for qualified employees
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Must be available to work any days and hours to meet business needs.
- Prepares garnishes for broiled and roasted dishes.
- Prepares other items needed at broiler station such as vegetables, starches, appetizers or desserts that may be glazed in broiler.
- Sets up and maintain soups throughout the day, as well as appropriate garnishes.
- Roasts, carves and plates meats, poultry, shellfish, fish, and vegetables.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment in areas where food is prepared and stored.
- Assist in any other capacity required in the operation.
Education and/or Experience:
High School graduate(GED), degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is desirable. Minimum of one year in a food preparation position in a high volume restaurant setting.
Ability to read and understand simple verbal instructions.
Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to managers, co-workers and dining room staff; stand and walk in kitchen for periods over 8 hours; lift pots, pans, etc. up to 40 pounds in weight; possess finger dexterity to use small tools adeptly; read and follow written instructions; possess good smell and taste abilities and be able to do repetitive motions.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
Recruiters please don’t contact this posting or employer about this position.
Unless all questions are completed, the application will not be reviewed for a potential job with us. Make sure to bring documents that establish your identity and employment authorization when coming for an interview.
YOU MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO USE THIS APPLICATION FORM. If you do not have a resume, please apply in person Monday through Thursday, 2- 4 pm at the Restaurant.